About

Salam,selamat datang ke blog nadia

30 Disember 2017

My New year "Azam" for 2018


Hye All

Tomorrow is last day for 2017

it mean 2018 is coming

when 2018 my age will turn 26

oh no

how time fly fast

can't believe already life for 25 year

It time for everyone make their "Azam" for 2018

My "Azam" for 2018 is

l
v
v

1. Continue my "azam" at 2017 that not achieve yet

2. Want to get permanent job with rm2000 and above salary

3. Hope to have chance to make Haji or Umrah

4. Get more money to go travel everywhere that i want to go especially Seoul and other country

5. Want to get marry with someone that love me more than i love him

6. Get more money or become rich

7. Always happy with my big family and with my love or future husband

8. Many thing that i want to do will achieve

9. Life become easier no more problem or trouble

10. get to buy my own house or car

11. Get to make a big birthday party for me that will celebrate with anak yatim or else

12. Hope get future husband that have a good-hearted instead of "kaki pukul atau panas baran"

13. Hope get future husband that love to travel and have same hobby like me that love to travel and shopping

14. Hope all my "Azam" for this 2018 year and last year will achieve

Amin

Amin

Amin


Tiada ulasan: